Meetings in Montreal
19 h 30 to 20 h30 On ZOOM
Surviving To Thriving
Zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/270349473
Zoom ID: 270 349 473
There’s no password required, but there’s a waiting room before the admin grants you access to the meeting.
For any questions regarding this meeting, please contact : email@example.com
19 h 30 West Island On ZOOM
"Healing Our Inner Child" (Since Jan. 28, 2016)
To take part in this meeting, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
After you’ve sent a message stating that you want to attend this meeting, you’ll be given the Zoom Meeting ID and the password.
Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.
Montreal ACA Online Meeting19 h 20 EST
"Daily Affirmations: Strengthening my Recovery" (Since November 2017)
This online meeting discusses the ACA book "Daily Affirmations: Strengthening my Recovery". All ACAs are welcome!
How to join the meeting
- Log in to Skype from your Skype account
- Click on contacts
- Add the contact: ACA Daily Affirmations (Please include the message "I am an ACA" otherwise your invitation will not be accepted)
- Every Wednesday at 7:20pm EST, please send a message that you are available to join the call and wait to be added to the call
- If it is your first meeting, please send a message at 7:15pm EST
- If you have any questions, contact: email@example.com
If you need more English literature, please visit the ACA website for more details.
If you're interested in starting a group for English meetings, please contact us, and we will provide you with the documentation to do so.