Meetings in MontrealAll EADA meetings in Montreal are in French (except for one Skype meeting, see below). If you can understand French, you're more than welcome to join any meeting and share in English.
If you need more English literature, please visit the ACA website for more details.
If you're interested in starting a group for English meetings, please contact us, and we will provide you with the documentation to do so.
Montreal ACA Skype Meeting19 h 20 EST
"Daily Affirmations: Strengthening my Recovery" (Since November 2017)
This online meeting discusses the ACA book "Daily Affirmations: Strengthening my Recovery". All ACAs are welcome!
How to join the meeting
- Log in to Skype from your Skype account
- Click on contacts
- Add the contact: ACA Daily Affirmations (Please include the message "I am an ACA" otherwise your invitation will not be accepted)
- Every Wednesday at 7:20pm EST, please send a message that you are available to join the call and wait to be added to the call
- If it is your first meeting, please send a message at 7:15pm EST
- If you have any questions, contact: email@example.com
Skype Meeting - Holiday scheduleThere will be a Skype meeting on
Monday December 25th at 10 am and Monday January 1st at 10 am.
How to join the meeting:
- Add the contact: "ACA Daily Affirmations" (Please include the message "I am an ACA" otherwise your invitation will not be accepted).
- Connect on Skype at 9h55 and wait to get called to join the group.